Struggling to Eat Healthy Meals All Week?
Over 5 Days, I’ll Show You How To Lose The Stress & Plan Healthy Meals Quickly and Easily...
Join The 5-Day Menu Planning Challenge - Starting Monday, 11th October
Registration is FREE.
Claim Your Spot by clicking the button below.
Here’s What You Get:
The 5-Day Menu Planning Challenge is a 100% online so you can join us from ANYWHERE in the world.
You’ll discover planning and preparing for healthy eating doesn’t need to be time-consuming or overwhelming… it can be simple, quick, and even a bit fun!
From Monday 11th through Friday 15th October, you’ll receive:
- Daily tips and resources to help you become a menu planning ninja.
- A private online support group (on Facebook) so you can get extra tips, accountability, and motivation.
- A step-by-step process for taking inventory of what’s in your fridge, freezer and kitchen cupboards and determining what to keep, toss or donate.
- Directions on how to make a “menu planning success strategy” so you know EXACTLY when and where you’ll take action on your weekly menu planning.
- Grocery shopping strategies for making the most out of each trip (so you can get in and out with more money left in your pocket.)
- Meal prep time-saving tips. Become a food prepping machine with these success tips for batching, prepping ahead, and getting other people to help you in the kitchen.
- Daily coaching support in the private group for challenge participants to help you succeed with each action step and overcome any challenges along the way.
I could easily charge $100-200 for all the tips, resources and support for this challenge, but nope...this is F-R-E-E. 🙂
Who is Behind This Challenge?
Hi, I'm Lisa
I'm a Nutritionist with over a decade of clinical experience. I specialise in digestive disorders like IBS, SIBO and IBD plus weight loss through sustainable dietary and lifestyle upgrades. I help people focus on food as fuel and nourishment not restriction and deprivation.
I run a virtual nutrition clinic as well as online programs that deliver the practical advice about what food to eat to be healthier and feel great. Considered by many as the greatest medicine of all, food has an incredible propensity to heal and enhance wellbeing.
In many cases only small changes to diet are needed to effect major results. I focus on these small changes with the biggest impact to get my clients results.
Just know that the health you want is within your reach right now...
Wait...Why is This Free?
Quite simply, I love sharing helpful tips and resources about this topic, because I know how challenging it can be. There's no catch. The 5-Day Menu Planning Challenge is 100% free, and if you need more help after it’s over (and it feels right to you), you can learn more about the other resources and support I offer.
There’s no pressure or obligation for you to sign up for anything at the end of this - that option will simply be there if you need it.