12 Week Weight Loss Program
Are You Looking to Achieve Healthy Weight Loss Results with the Support, Step by Step System & Accountability a Professional Offers?
If you are ready to get clarity on what to eat to get the results you are after & finally take control of your health once and for all then you are in the right place.
You may have...
- Tried countless weight loss diets but are still confused around what to eat to achieve healthy weight loss
- Wondered why weight loss diets are so unsuccessful and can contribute to further weight gain
- Tried to turn on your body’s natural fat burning process, but failed
It is time to answer these important issues.
*My Professional Weight Loss Program is designed to enable you to lose weight with:
- Professional advice tailored to your individual requirements, helping you overcome the obstacles of weight loss.
- A simple to follow Nutritional Medicine System that lays out the actions to take to reach your weight loss goal.
- Detailed nutrition plans and recipes included to prevent confusion and provide your body with all it needs.
- Transform your relationship with food through my support and accountability. I'll keep you on track when things get challenging.
- Optional functional medicine tests to really identify what's holding you back. For example, is stress keeping you in fat storage mode, does your DNA mean you need to eat in a certain way to achieve weight loss, do you have digestive issues causing inflammation and making weight loss harder, do you have heavy metal toxicity that needs resolving? There are numerous test that can help us pin point ways to make your journey easier.
- Weekly weigh and measure check-ins to monitor progress and if we're on the right track.
* Your knowledge of food and what's in it is amazing. I thought my choice of food and diet was pretty good, but you re-educated me. It's amazing what great results you can get from small changes - if everyone visited you (and listened to you!), there would be a lot more healthy, happy and energetic people in the world - well Sydney anyway! I certainly reached my goal in terms of weight loss and keeping it off (10kg).
I feel really good about my body and people have complimented me a lot at how much better I look. My clothes are falling off me so I have to go shopping! Thanks so much Lisa.
This is not just another diet
Using food as the foundation my weight loss program teaches you how to switch on fat burning. It becomes virtually impossible to lose weight if you have raised insulin levels as many of us do these days. During this program you will learn how to eat to have minimal impact on your insulin levels with high quality protein foods and lots of fresh vegetables. We'll also delve into self sabotage and mindset around weight loss.
With this program you can expect to...
- Turn on your body intuition and learn to reconnect to your physical body, listen to its signals and identify what foods work for you and what foods are hindering your progress and respond accordingly.
- Increase your knowledge around food so you understand how to lose those excess kilos once and for all.
- Get access to plenty of healthy recipes and meal plans so you won’t be stuck for good food ideas again.
- Shift your mindset and focus away from feeling deprived and towards nourishing and nurturing your body.
- Increase your energy levels - no more highs and lows, just consistent energy throughout your day.
- Live a longer, happier, healthier life by taking responsibility for your own actions.
- Reduce your food obsession and free up the mental space to address other areas of your life.
- You'll be more confident, have better self esteem and reap the far reaching benefits this can have on every area of your life.
- Reduce those sugar cravings and stay full for longer.
- Balance your body's hormones and thrive in times of stress.
There many other things that can come together in your life when you no longer have to worry about what to eat and how you look and feel in your clothes.
I teach you how to make the necessary changes to get the results you are after in a truly fun way that focuses on yourself and reaching your goals.
But I can't do it for you. You have to use the information I give you and follow through with action.
You have to be ready to make the changes; if you have read this far then my guess is that you are.
This is why this program is going to work for you – even if nothing else has...
In the Weight Loss program we address the causes of weight gain and fatigue and how to get back into balance in these areas. Until your body’s hormones and chemicals are balanced you will forever struggle with your weight and energy levels. Your hormones (like insulin, cortisol, melatonin, oestrogen, progesterone etc) are so interlinked that when one goes off balance eventually you will throw off the others which perpetuates weight gain issues.
If indicated we can test cortisol, one of your stress hormones that keep us in fat storage mode, and incorporate supplements and lifestyle changes to allow you to get back into fat burning. We also look at blood sugar issues and can do testing around insulin and glucose response. Insulin is a fat storage hormone so if released in excess can also keep us in fat storage. *This program helps you fix these imbalances.
Here’s what you’ll get in the Weight Loss Program
- If you are ready for complete transformation in how you look and feel then you can get started straight away. We’ll book in your initial consultation and I’ll email you the link to my online health assessment questionnaire and diet diary template for you to complete. This gives clarity to you, and then to me, on the specific challenges you have currently and any health issues you’ve had in the past that may be affecting your current state of health.
- During your initial consultation (1 hour) we’ll go over your health questionnaire, your goals and challenges, a typical day's food or your diet diary and then get stuck into some of the dietary & lifestyle changes you can start to make.
- You’ll be given access to recipes, meal plans, a food and mood journal that you'll share with me so I can monitor your progress and amend as necessary.
- Your appointments are weekly (12 Zoom/Video consults. This is enough time to implement the action steps but keeps our sessions regularly enough to keep up your momentum and enthusiasm. My experience shows that momentum and guidance get results. It also allows me to hold you accountable to the action steps that we decide need to be taken.
- Each week you'll receive information on a nutrition topic to help you reach your goal, you'll complete an accountability tasks to ensure you're on track and will have specific actions to take for the week ahead.
- In each session we’ll discuss the areas that need to be brought back into balance, what's working for you and what needs tweaking. As everybody is different the focus will depend on you and your individual needs.
- We track your weight and measurements weekly to assess your progress. The results can help us make any small changes that are needed specifically for you and your body type. It is important to ensure that you are losing fat mass and not muscle. This is vital to long term success.
- Supplement assessment – A detailed individualised supplement plan is included in this program (many people come to me taking lots of supplements they don't need). As a practitioner I have access to practitioner only products where we can be assured of the highest quality and effectiveness if relevant to you. However, supplements are not compulsory for this program, you can choose to work with diet alone if you prefer.
Plus, you'll get these resources too
- Eating out guidelines
- Guide to which fats & oils to use and which to avoid
- Diet diary template to record food, mood & symptoms
- Suppliers list
- Morning schedule & Evening schedule
- How to read a food label
- Exercise basics
- Mindful eating
- Meal planning
- Portion size guidelines
- & many more
*After recently having a baby I decided it was time to see a Nutritionist as I was so TIRED of being tired! I also really wanted to lose the rest of my baby-weight. Lisa directed me back to my GP for a full set of blood tests, where I found that I had an underlying problem - a hyperactive thyroid. Lisa proposed a weekly meal plan of nutrient-rich foods to help address the condition and provide me with more energy. I enjoyed the meals proposed, and was surprised at how satisfying they were. Lisa gave me a lot of other meal options to work into the plan and enhance variety.
To my surprise, after just 4 weeks of following my tailored meal plan, my thyroid had rebalanced without medication, I was feeling more energetic and I had lost 4kg in the process without doing any exercise! I then introduced light exercise, continued on the meal plan and lost a further 2kg and lost 4% body fat in the next 4 weeks. In just 8 weeks, my body fat % and weight are now healthier and lower than my pre-pregnancy condition!
Thank you Lisa, you've given me a new way to look at preparing nourishing meals that help me get through my day!
* I have seen some amazing results.
From our initial consultation she has helped me change my eating habits and I have been sticking to her guidelines.
The effect this has had on me has been amazing. I have lost approx 6kgs and kept it off, I have more energy & sleep better at night and I don’t feel bloated anymore. Not only that but I have an improved knowledge of nutrition and the foods I should eat at different times of the day.
Lisa is a pleasure to deal with. She is both positive and supportive. I really enjoyed my appointments and find value in our bi-monthly check ins to see that I am staying on track.
I highly recommended Lisa to anyone looking to lose weight and improve their health. You won’t regret it!
How do I know if this program is right for me?
This program is perfect for you if...
- You are ready to commit to making positive changes, are interested in learning about healthy nutrition and taking charge of your health and weight gain.
- You know what to do but you can't seem to do it. You can't seem to get motivated.
- You feel you have no willpower and have previously quit at the first hurdle.
- You feel overwhelmed with all the nutrition and diet information out there and don't know where to start.
- You're too busy to write out your own meal plans and work out what to eat when.
- You're tired of the never ending cycle of dieting and falling off the wagon and want a long term sustainable plan.
- You want the freedom to be able to go out with friends for a drink or have some birthday cake without feeling guilty or beating yourself up.
- You're ready to work with your body, listen to it and support it.
This program is not for you if...
- You aren't willing to give effort to the program, create time and space to follow the steps, attend your appointments and take the actions each week.
- You aren't ready to move beyond your comfort zone and address behaviours around food.
- You can't commit to investing in your mental and physical health, whether that is emotionally, time-wise or financially.
- You just want to be told what to do rather than learn what works for you and apply that knowledge over the long term.
- If you're searching for a "Nutritionist near me" and would prefer in person consults. All my consults are virtual and conducted over the phone or via Zoom.
Heard enough? Are you ready to take control of your health once and for all?
Lisa offers a complimentary 20 minute phone strategy session where she finds out more about your individual situation and health goals and discusses the steps you can take to achieve them.
If you're still unsure and would like to discuss this with Lisa further, please don't hesitate to phone us on 1300 16 75 72, fill in the form on the contact us page here or click through to my Strategy Session Calendar and book in a convenient time to talk.