Am I a good fit for you? - About Lisa
Lisa Snowdon of Vibrant Nutrition is a Nutritional Medicine & Functional Medicine Practitioner and uses the Transformational Coaching Method to facilitate change in her clients. She specialises in food intolerances, IBS, SIBO and other gut issues as well as weight loss and wellness programs and viral infections such as chronic reactivating Epstein Barr Virus and shingles.
Additional training I’ve undertaken over the years:
- Natural Gastrointestinal Masterclass 1 with Jason Hawrelek
- Hompes Method Functional Medicine Course
- Epstein-Barr Virus Educational Institute – EBV Training for Health Professionals
- Natural Gastrointestinal Masterclass 2 with Jason Hawrelek
- SIBO Masterclass with Nirala Jacobi of sibotest.com
- Methylation & Clinical Nutrigenomics with Seeking Health
- And many others. Continuing education is a prerequisite of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society, the professional association I belong to, as well as being a vital part of continually increasing my knowledge base to support my clients.
*"I first came to Lisa after putting up with digestive discomfort for a number of months, I was frustrated by the fact that, although eating healthily I still had persistent bloating, gas and constipation.
I had my initial consultation with Lisa and immediately felt comfortable with her approach and desire to help. We began with testing for SIBO – small intestine bacterial overgrowth, this test confirmed I had SIBO and I started treatment immediately... with great success – 2 months of supplementation and a strict eating plan, this killed off the bacterial overgrowth and eliminating all the uncomfortable symptoms associated with SIBO. I can now eat normally without suffering any bloating, gas, and constipation.
I am very happy with my results and would highly recommend the help of Lisa for any digestive discomfort or anyone seeking better general wellbeing."
Strategy Session (20 minutes) - FREE
If you are interested in working with me or would like to know more about my programs and how I work please book in for a Nutritional Strategy Session.
I will ask you about your current health situation, your goals and let you know the most appropriate program to fit your needs.
The purpose of this consultation is to find out if we are a good fit and not provide personal advice.
12 Week Weight Loss Program – learn to lose the weight and keep it off for good
Here's what's included
- An initial nutrition consultation (via video conference or the phone). This is a fact-finding session, that involves taking your case history, reviewing your diet diary and lifestyle and analysis of your presenting condition.
- A referral letter to your GP to request appropriate blood tests, when required
- Functional blood chemistry analysis report to check blood sugar, metabolic panel, thyroid, liver. A plan to rebalance any markers that are out of functional ranges
- Ongoing diet diary reviews
- A new meal plan and recipes each month. Introducing you to new foods and ideas to make weight loss easier
- Ongoing email support to optimise your results
- Identify what foods work for you and what foods don’t to help your weight loss journey
- The Back to Basics Detox is included in this program. Learning to eat really clean for a couple of weeks to see the great results you get. Ongoing access to the detox so you can do it every 6 months to help keep you on track
- Mindset exercises to work out any weight loss blocks
- A supplement assessment. Many people come to me taking lots of supplements they don’t need.
- Access to quality weight loss shakes if desired
*"After multiple visits to my GP and the constant disappointment of being told "come back in a month, we'll try another type of indigestion medication" I searched the web and found Lisa, I had constant pains in the stomach, bloating and inconsistent bowel movements, I felt sluggish and tired. I ate healthy foods and still had these symptoms...I was lost.
My first consultation with Lisa filled me full of confidence after Lisa picked that I had SIBO, after the results from the test came back positive I was glad I had found her. We began treatment using supplements and a low FODMAP diet, within a week I had a whole lot more energy and felt less bloated. I am now very selective with the foods I eat, going to the gym and am enjoying life a whole lot more compared to 4 months ago.
Lisa thank you so much for what you have done for my health and my family now having a more energetic Dad. I now have a new outlook on life."
Not Ready To Book In?
If you're still unsure and would like to discuss this with Lisa further, please don't hesitate to phone on 0423 761 247, fill in the form on the contact us page here or click through to my Strategy Session Calendar and book in a convenient time to talk.